There is NO DONATION - LINKED ADMISSION. Do not pay money to anyone for seeking admission. Beware of unscrupulous intermediaries (middle man and persons posing as agents) who, for their personal gain, offer to intervene on your behalf. You could be deprieved both of admission of your child as well as your hard earned money.
SIESCE is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The college offers various academic courses/ programmes under Commerce faculty such as B.Com, BMS,B.Com (B&I),B.Com (A&F), B.Com (FM), B.ScIT, M. Com(Acc), M.Com (BF), MScIT, PhD and various Certificate Courses.
We aspire to carry forward the Vision of our founders of providing affordable quality education, while expanding our academic horizons to bring the institution on par with global leaders in the field of higher education.
SOP for students before they fill First Year application form
- Student is required to first register with the UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI for the courses in which he/she seeks admission at First Year level. The Registration should be College wise and Course wise.
- Our college code is 499SIES College of Commerce & Economics,Sion(East) Mumbai - 400022.
- While filling College Admission Form student should fill University Registration Application form number correctly.
- Student from other than Maharashtra State Board will be considered as” Eligibility students” and their admission will be provisional till the same is confirmed by the UNIVERISTY of MUMBAI.
- Student having NRI or PIO status or is a Foreign National has to follow the procedure as per university circular (Click-here) before proceeding for admission in the college.
Please click following link for admission
|Prospectus 2020 - 2021||Click here||Minority Declaration Form||Click here|
|Fee structure 2020 -2021||Click here||University of Mumbai DECLARATION /UNDERTAKING FROM THE STUDENT||Click here|
|Notice regarding FYJC students detail||Click here||FYJC Notice regarding eligibility form filling for Other borard students||Click here|
|Notice FYJC Admission procedure for special round||Click here||Notice - Fresh Application for M COM(Accountancy) ,MCOM B&F, MScIT - 2020-21||Click here|
|Admission Link for MCom ( B&F)||Click here||Admission Link for MCom Accountancy||Click here|
|Admission Link for MScIT||Click here||FYJC Admission procedure for special round II||Click here|